On 09.06 I did Wazine. I didn't think they drank much of it cause of course it rained for 2 days. I consulted here and Sir Dawg said not to worry about it. On 09.15 I did ivermectin, the pour on. I was very thorough with the dropping, making sure to do it in a spot where it wouldn't absorb into the feathers. I thought everything was fine. Today I found a large roundworm in a poop on the roost. Here's my thoughts: 1. I should have repeated in another 10 days with the ivermectin pour on? If so, when do I stop? 2. Since I've ivermectined before, they're resistant? 3. They continually pick up worm eggs from their dirt run and/or from their free ranging and reinfect themselves I'm guessing a 1-3 combo. So... should I treat again (with a different wormer... I do have some po ivermectin/praziquantel for horses) or wait until the ground freezes pretty solid (probably about 4 to 6 weeks)? The girls look healthy besides the molting.