Worms Found Help Needed

RoosterML

🥇Ukraine 🥇
5 Years
Nov 5, 2018
Tolland County Connecticut, USA
This morning i found 2 round worms in the poop.
I purchased Wazine17 From TSC and will give tomorrow morning at a rate of 2oz per 2 gallons of water.
I will give them that water container only for the whole day. I will discard that night and give them fresh regular water for the next day.
#1 is what i am doing above correct from all the great folks on BYC?

#2 Has anyone used this safe-guard product? Please let me know the who, what, why, when, and where about this product.

safeguard.jpg
Thank you all for your help.

Last edited:
This morning i found 2 round worms in the poop.
I purchased Wazine17 From TSC and will give tomorrow morning at a rate of 2oz per 2 gallons of water.
I will give them that water container only for the whole day. I will discard that night and give them fresh regular water for the next day.
#1 is what i am doing above correct from all the great folks on BYC?

#2 Has anyone used this safe-guard product? Please let me know the who, what, why, when, and where about this product.

View attachment 1596251
Thank you all for your help.
I've bought it but never used it...use the liquid Safeguard.

If your birds are over 6 weeks old, wazine dosage is 2 ounces per 2 gallons of water. I dose at 1 ounce per 1 gallon of water, same as birds 4-6 weeks of age because I dont have a large flock. The 2 ounce per 2 gallons of water is for large flocks that drink alot of water during the day.

I've never used the Safeguard product in your pic. I currently use Safeguard liquid goat wormer, and have used Safeguard Equine paste in the past.

If your birds are over 6 weeks old, wazine dosage is 2 ounces per 2 gallons of water. I dose at 1 ounce per 1 gallon of water, same as birds 4-6 weeks of age because I dont have a large flock. The 2 ounce per 2 gallons of water is for large flocks that drink alot of water during the day.

I've never used the Safeguard product in your pic. I currently use Safeguard liquid goat wormer, and have used Safeguard Equine paste in the past.
Thank you I corrected the post to show 2oz to 2gal of water.
How do you give the safeguard liguid goat wormer?

Dosage for the Safeguard liquid goat wormer is 0.23ml per pound given orally for 5 days straight. It'll take care of other types of worms that chickens can get including large roundworms.

Back
Top Bottom