worst Christmas present

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cheri222, Dec 24, 2010.

1. cheri222

cheri222 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    Erie PA
    How about the worst present you ever received?

Mine was a 5 gallon bucket of laundry soap from my EX HUSBAND. We were married at the time.

2. Beekissed

Beekissed True BYC Addict

I got a crossword puzzle book this year! [​IMG]

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Any worst Christmas present would be from my hubby (or anyone for that matter) who does not follow the list......if not on the list, do not buy it or run that by me first before you go out and buy the product.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  4. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

My best friend's wife (who can't cook) gave me some kind of little pies she made. I knew she had tried really hard (Did I mention she can't cook?) I thanked her and told her I'd take them home and enjoy them. (Read that to mean "Throw them away") She wouldn't hear of it, went and got me a drink and a fork right then.
    She sat there staring at me and smiling.... While I tried not to gag and ate every single bite. [​IMG] I gave her a hug and thanked her because I do know it's the thought that counts.

When I got ready to leave and we walked out to my truck, I told my buddy that I was going to go home and die and he started laughing, said that it was his idea to give them to me. He was afraid he would have to eat them if he didn't.

That's been 7 years ago... I still haven't thought of a way to get even with him.

5. rebbetzin

rebbetzin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    Tucson AZ
    At the moment I can't think of the worse thing I ever got. But I do remember one Christmas when I was a kid. My younger sister got a pair of tights from our grandparents. She opened them... looked at them and then said...

"Just what I HAVEN'T been wanting!" She was about 5 or 6 at the time.

I'll have to remind her of that story! I haven't thought of it in a long while now.

6. heathersboers

heathersboers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    My MIL gave me silky granny panties 3 years ago for christmas- Not my idea of a great gift.... She was seriously hoping id like em....[​IMG]

7. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I got old fabric paint once. People, I don't do crafts... I am Miss Butterfingers.

8. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

White speedo undies made out of jersey material...

9. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    The worst gift I EVER got was an alarm clock from my dad. I don't remember how old I was but I remember opening at and being so upset and running into my room crying, so I must have been like 12 or 13 or something... lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by