Worst TV show ever

bakerjw

Songster
9 Years
Apr 14, 2010
Johnson City, Tn
Animal hoarders! I detest that show and likely will for all eternity. Why one might ask? Not because they show people hoarding animals. No it is much deeper than that. Every time I put aside some eggs intended for the incubator one of my wife's family members will invariably point their finger at me and cackle "Chicken Hoarder!".

I am not a chicken hoarder! I can quit any time that I want!

The strain of "midget" reality shows that there were a few years ago.

Little People, Big World
Littlest Groom

and there were several others.

Why? What is our obsession with it?

Most reality shows annoy me.

Quote:
Next time they point out "Chicken Hoarder", tell them at least I eat my chickens and do they eat theirs?

Little People, Big World, I dont have a problem with that. It gives me a better appreciation of the little people and comfortable meeting them instead of looking at them as freaks or indifferent about them. However, lately, the past year, it has gotten ho hum and the producer seems to be focused on the family problems like a soap opera. I don't care about their problems, they are just like us in everyday life but I am more interested in what they have overcome their handicap by using several resources to help them get thru the day.

I hate Hannah Montana and all those girls, too much drama.

You know what I'd love, a reality show that normalizes homesteading. Let's stop watching people use quarts of hair gel and have relations with everyone and their brother and normalize something good! I'd love to show people how raising a chicken from birth to butcher is a positive. I'd also like money for doing what I do anyway:)

Yeah, I bet we'd all watch Chicken TV! Nifty would be the host, sort of like Ryan Seacrest!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom