Worthless pieces of excramental scum!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by fowltemptress, Jun 30, 2010.

1. fowltemptress

fowltemptress Frugal Fan Club President

Jan 20, 2008
    What kind of lowdown evil waste of humanity drives around in cars TAKING SHOTS AT PEOPLE'S LIVESTOCK???

And what sort of worthless police officer STARTS CHUCKLING and says "It's only a sheep" when you take him over to see the BULLET HOLE through the eye of your favorite ewe . . . the ewe who never failed to throw the best lambs of the season?

I'm this close to pulling out my hair in frustration. I believe most people are basically decent, but why, oh why does that theory have to be tested to the point of churning out misanthropes?

R.I.P. Cheyenne. At least it was a quick death. [​IMG]

2. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    thats horrible. [​IMG]

people who do wrong... will get theirs back...[​IMG]

3. georgialee

georgialee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    That is awful! [​IMG]

I'm so sorry [​IMG]

4. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Ummm. You will be reporting the lack of sensitivity from the LEO to a superior...yes?

Poor Cheyenne and poor you!

5. Rebel Rooster

Rebel Rooster I Will Love! :)

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Sooo Sorry... There are a lot dirtbags in the world... an occasionally, one of them will cross your path! I just had one cross mine! [​IMG] Brainless turds!

6. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    i wish the same to happen to the jerk who did that

7. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I am so sorry for you and your poor ewe [​IMG]

I pray that swift justice be served on the cruel person who did this and I hope the officer has someone who will be just as thoughtless and unfeeling toward him at some sensative issue in his lifetime! [​IMG]

8. fowltemptress

fowltemptress Frugal Fan Club President

Jan 20, 2008
    Quote:I thought about it, but I'm not doing anything while I'm still this angry. My SO took it as an awkward attempt from the cop at making us feel better . . . it could have been a horse or a family member, and he was trying to put it in perspective . . . in a rather stupid way, as far as I'm concerned. I'm still not rational enough right now to do anything other than hate the cop for chuckling, so I'll let the SO's judgment prevail for now.

It's just hard to think. I've had predators snatch livestock, and I've had people steal objects, but this is on a whole different level and harder for me to wrap my mind around. All I can think about right now is venting to everyone who will listen until I'm calmer, and then venting some more. Thanks for the sympathy.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  9. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Inform his superior of the policeman's, ahem, poor judgement of the situation.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
  10. chickee

chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

When I was a teen our next door neighbor shot and killed my dog who accidently got out and went over to his house [​IMG] He admitted that she had done nothing, he just hated us as neighbors. A year ago he was looking under the bed of his dump truck and it fell and crushed his head. What goes around comes around! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by