Would anyone be interested in... OK

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by countyroad1330, Dec 9, 2007.

1. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Wondering if anyone would be interested in eggs or chicks from my birds in the spring. If not I will keep them all penned together.

Dark Brahma (bantam)
    Light Brahma (bantam)
    Black Silkie (non-bearded)
    possibly d'Uccles

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I would definatly love the d'uccles

3. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

ME ME ME ME ME [​IMG] I would love some light and dark brahmas,and some of each of the others....I plan on building a separate coop for bantams of my own this spring [​IMG] Do let me know........
    OH and my Orps did great, was able to put them in coop right when I got home......they are getting along with everyone, esp since the roo isnt old enough to know hes a roo yet [​IMG]

4. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    what color d'Uccles do you have, i might be interested, also do you have pictures?

5. countyroad1330

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Okie, I should've known to ask you first *haha* Right now Dark Brahmas are the only true pair I have, but I am thinking about looking for mates for the Light and Silkie. I don't have d'Uccles yet, waiting for Grace to say I can buy some from her *please!* I'm just trying to decide how many pens I need built by spring... *sigh* Okie you're first on my banty list *ha*

6. Buckguy20

Buckguy20 OKIE MOSES

Apr 13, 2007
    Choctaw Oklahoma
    I just told you on another thread that I was going to concentrate on two or three breeds next year and then you go and dangle Brahmas in front of my chicken hawk eyes. You chicken temptress. LOL I was looking a the Brahma bantams at the show and I thought I might need to find some of those. Well, put me second on your list---at least for now,
    Monty

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  7. SloCrevs

SloCrevs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    Central Coast, CA
    I would be interested in bantam brahmas, both light and dark.

8. turnerstar31

turnerstar31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    I would love some more brahmas. [​IMG]

9. countyroad1330

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Yay you guys are great! I really am making a list, I have a notebook of chicken info *haha* Sorry Monty, but you know you want Bramhas! [​IMG]

10. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    how are brahmas? Are they quiet and gentle like buff orpingtons? If they are better put me on the list for the d'uccles and brahmas lol. Please get d'uccles [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by