Would anyone here be interested in pet/chicken portraits?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Uzuri, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Uzuri

Uzuri Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    Never really thought about this until I ran into a high school classmate on Facebook and she suggested it (Hi Ricki, if you're reading this!)

I've done pet portraiture locally for a handful of year, and of course general artwork longer than that. I thought before I started an auction thread (or posted a general advertisement; gotta review my forum rules and see if that's even allowed), I'd find out if anyone is interested. I work in colored pencil on toned paper (here's a recent pic, obviously not a portrait, but you get the idea: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs42/300W/i/2009/158/6/7/Fox_in_the_Hen_House_by_Uzuri.png). I won't go into money or anything like that at the moment due to me not being sure if it's allowed in this forum. I'll post more examples if anyone seems interested as well, I just have to dig them up.

2. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    I think that will be very nice, I don't know about the rules, but I guess as long as you play by them you will be fine.

3. Skippin' Sammi

Skippin' Sammi Out Of The Brooder

Jan 19, 2010
    Indiana
    Quote:Hi! That is very nice! I too love the whimsical side of art and also do colored pencil on colored paper. Loved the hat pulled down over the Foxes face. [​IMG] Good luck!

4. RickiHupp

RickiHupp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    WOOT!! Yep, it's you!! From personal experience, Uzuri is an amazing artist and I recommend her to anyone!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by