Would anyone recommend getting a "100.00 power washer"

jmc

Crowing
12 Years
Jul 22, 2008
South Central MA
I have read plenty of bad reviews of those 'one hundred dollar' jobs. those good reviews i've read seem to be mostly from people who haven't owned them too long. has anyone owned one of those Karcher (Walmart), Task Force (Lowe's--heard these are JUNK), or Campbell Hausfeld washers? would anyone recommend one? but i might not take too seriously the recommendations of those who have owned one for less than a year!!!

Karcher = Junk - I had one that lasted for about 5 uses and when used it was way underpowered to do anything well. When it broke I spend the $'s and bought a good gas washer with a Honda engine - has worked great for the past three years.

When we were looking for a power washer so were some friends of ours. We decided to purchase a pricier model and share it--instead of us each getting a $200 model we bought a $400 model together and it works great! It takes turns staying at our homes and it's always available when we need to clean driveways, freshen up fences, decks, etc. Do you have someone you could co-own one with? I wouldn't recommend it with just anyone, but with someone you know well who takes pride in things they own by taking good care of them.

Back
Top Bottom