1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Would anyone want an egg turner? Works great!!!!!!!!!!!!-SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nupine, May 14, 2008.

1. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Ok, I am selling our egg turner. I prefer to turn eggs by hand, so I am selling it. It has some red paint on it [livestock safe Farm and Ranch paint:p] and is missing about 1/4 of the cups[approx]. The plug in thing lights up and it works great. Turns like every hour or something. It is for a hova bator or small bator or whatever. I got it from a friend so I don't have the instructions, but I think you all can figure that out.:pThey retail for like $50 I think. When we got it the cord was removed, but we had a PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICIAN, not ourselves, put one back on. So it is as good as new. I think you can buy the cups from incubator companies. $40 shipped to your door.
    Ashlyn

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  2. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I will try and get more info tonight.

3. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Ashlyn, your PM box is full. I tried to send you a message several times about your swap eggs. I have your name. Not sure if you have mine or not. But I was ready to send your eggs out and when I did not hear from you I sold them. But I will have more ready to go out Sat. or Mon. if that is ok. Just let me know what you want me to do, ok.

Marie

4. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Just as an FYI... TSC sells the auto turners for the stryofoam incubators (LG, Hova) for $41 brand new. Something to consider when setting your price.

5. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Fixed the PM box. My bad, it is sold anyway.

6. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Not at our TSC. The foam bator is $40 by itself and the turner is about the same by itself. I guess it depends on where you live?

Marie

7. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    They are $48 at our feed store. But everything there is expensive.

8. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Nupine, you have a PM!

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by