Would it Be Against the Law

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by NYboy, Sep 3, 2011.

1. NYboy

NYboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    White plains
    to put a k9 training collar on a 23 year old? I have the pleasure of my nephews company when ever his girlfriend throws him out. My nephew grew up in a home where cocktail hour started very early. He is missing some of the social graces kids are taught. I have tryed everything to get the boy to wipe his feet before entering the house. You would think that would be a very easy thing to teach someone. I am at my wits end. I have tryed calm talking, screaming, I dragged him to bed bath and beyond,made him spend $80 on a new door mat. Once I waited till 2am, rolled him out of bed and made him wash the kitchen floor. I came home last night to muddy footprints all over the floor. Think shock therapy might work?

2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Try teaching him to take shoes off at the door instead. I trained my kids to do that.

3. bald k9

bald k9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    Rural Edwardsville
    Maybe thats why his girlfriend threw him out,, you should too! you dont need the stress

4. Gerry2011

Gerry2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2011
    NW Arkansas
    [​IMG]
    Know the feeling....in one ear and out the other.

5. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    I would tazer him at the door. That behavior is unacceptable. He is old enough to know better. I wonder why she threw him out? Maybe you should change the locks. It's still warm enough that he can sleep in his car. I am sure to get alot of flack for this post, I apologize in advance. All complaints, please start a new thread.....

6. Nicole01

Nicole01 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 28, 2011
    MN
    Give him the boot. Obviously he is not respectful enough to follow your simple rules. I just hope he never gets behind the wheel during his cocktail hours.

I wouldn't allow that behavior in my home, but I do have very strict rules no matter what age you are.:p

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Time to show him the door. At 23 years old, being lazy and drinking, time for some tough love. You can only do so much.

8. NYboy

NYboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    White plains
    Quote:I love thetazer idea!!!

9. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    If that were me, he would probably call the police and have me arrested. That is just CRAP. Good luck!

10. mandelyn

mandelyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2009
    Goshen, OH
    Not if you get his permission first, he's of consenting age. Maybe a brief waiver though, just in case he recounts the permission after the first zap.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by