Would like to hire someone to build a special Coop

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by iajewel, Apr 29, 2009.

1. iajewel

iajewel Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2008
    Corning IA
    I would like to have a chicken coop that looks like the Disney castle or second choice.. a place where fairies live. I have 3 breeds so it will need 3 deviders and I would need to be able to pick it up then esemble it once home. Im also happy to do the painting.. I just need someone to cut it out and make the 4 walls etc so that it will be very easy to put togather once home..
    Any takers?

2. berryhill chicks

berryhill chicks Out Of The Brooder

Mar 26, 2009
    southeast louisiana
    too far away and would be expenxive

3. HappyHatch'en

HappyHatch'en Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    GEORGIA
    The poster did not say anything about cost.....they want it and I've been told if you have to ask the price you can't afford it.....go for it...perhaps you can find enough people to do a "disney chicken house raising week-end".....Good Luck, I Like the idea!!!!!!!!!!

4. mygor

mygor Out Of The Brooder

Mar 2, 2009
    Mount Perry , Ohio
    First you do not give enough details to your needs.

What size does the coop need to be?

Are there more of one breed than another? (What is the size of each area per breed?)

Do you want a flat facade or do you want it 3D?

Doe's each area need access to a separate run?

These and any other details you can think of would be helpful.

5. jubylives

jubylives Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2007
    Central Iowa
    If it wasn't for my summer being full I might have been able to be of some help. You should put more details of what you want like mentioned. Size number of birds etc. Either way this sounds like a difficult project to build. I hope you find someone to build it for you.

jeremy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by