Would like to see pics of frizzled cochins from hatcheries

Georgia Boy 1970

Songster
9 Years
Feb 3, 2010
Northeast Ga. Banks County
I have been on the hunt for frizzled cochins. Particulary red and white. But will take any color.Cannot find any in my area. Was thinking about ordering next year from murray mcmurray or sandhill preservation center. Has anyone ordered the frizzled cochins from these hatcheries and have pics to show,to help me to decide. Also sandhill has mixed frizzles for sale that are clean legged and large(mixed color) Has anyone ordered these and have pics to show?
Thanks

I got my first red and black Frizzles from My Pet Chicken. You can see their photos on my website. They are beautiful girls. Lucy is such a fabulous little girl, tons of personality. The black one, not so much but she is still beautiful and an asset to my breeding program. No personality but Lucy makes up for it. I have had them over 2 years and have enjoyed them immensely.

I have eggs for sale but do not have any chicks left to sell. And my flock has grown a lot in the past 2 1/2 years.

Hi! I got this girl from IDEAL in Apr. '05:
293129564.jpg

On the down-side, I also got 2 FF / frazzled girls in the order.
'Chaps', the black Frizzle Cochin girl pictured, is still thriving and the 2 frazzled girls died young.

smile.png

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom