1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Would love any of you to "like" my Facebook page: "The Fit Green Chicken"

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Wink, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Wink

Wink Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    Texas
    Amongst my friends here in Texas, I am the only one known for (illegal) chickens and I totally rave about them, but only a few can relate, lol. If you have FB, would certainly appreciate a "like" for "The Fit Green Chicken"

This page is dedicated to clean recipes, solar cooking, ideas for fitness (I currently crossfit and am a Team Beachbody coach), gardening and composting. And chickens, of course! I need more chicken peeps to pipe up with great recipes for us to use!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fit-Green-Chicken/219495784746445?ref=ts&fref=ts

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    done!

3. verity

verity Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Clemmons
    done!

4. CluckyCharms

CluckyCharms Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

I liked your page. Not because you asked, but because I really did like the content, it's nice. :) A word though...if you're keeping chickens illegally I wouldn't be too excited to put yourself out there...never know who might be keen on outting you (because people are like that all over).

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  5. Wink

Wink Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    Texas
    Well that stinks...I never got notice that yall responded to the post. I do appreciate it, though! The bad thing is, I shouldn't even post about my girls too much on that page, because someone could rat me out. I sure do hope not. A lady told me that if I said they are for medicinal reasons, I should get clearance but who has ever heard of that?!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by