Would people order eggs if i decided to breed

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by stephanie1992, Nov 30, 2011.

1. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

i have 2 hens identical to these boys. if i breed them would people be intrested in eggs from them? i just want to know if i should breed them or not. is only use the roo with the rose comb. as the hens have rose combs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  2. pek

pek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 26, 2009
    Rhode Island
    i would! they are beautiful birds! what breed are they?

3. stephanie1992

Quote:there buff orp/ameracana cross. i have one crossed with a cochin to. looks just like these but he has feathers on his feet.

4. pek

Nov 26, 2009
    Rhode Island
    Quote:there buff orp/ameracana cross. i have one crossed with a cochin to. looks just like these but he has feathers on his feet.

that is what i thought, keep me posted on breeding!

5. stephanie1992

that is what i thought, keep me posted on breeding!

i will. have to wait for the hens to start laying again lol. ill PM u when they do. im ganna try hatching spme till i get an almost 100 percent fertalization before i ship any. i wanna make sure who ever gets them has a great hatching

6. pek

Nov 26, 2009
    Rhode Island
    Quote:that is what i thought, keep me posted on breeding!

i will. have to wait for the hens to start laying again lol. ill PM u when they do. im ganna try hatching spme till i get an almost 100 percent fertalization before i ship any. i wanna make sure who ever gets them has a great hatching

okay...thanks! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by