1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

would yall very experience owners go with 4 in one Powder or SULPHADIMETHOXINE ?

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by ladyearth, Jan 26, 2017.

1. ladyearth

ladyearth Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2013
    kentucky
    Like the state lab cultures came back the above SUL. had the most larger number OF "MIC_BP" of the 18 drugs they did the culture test with... E COLI
    Course local vet" doesnt deal with chickens".. BLAH BLAH But they will sell me the amt needed to help my crew If State vet people will rec amt need and dosage..for my beautiful crew.It been going on for 2 long
    Thanks alls

2. SunHwaKwon

SunHwaKwon Overrun With Chickens

Jul 19, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    If I understand you correct, your flock or bird has an E coli infection and they cultured it and tested 18 different drugs, with the sulfadimethoxine coming back as most effective. So, why do you want to use "4-in-1" ? Did they test the effectiveness of Furaltadone
    or Ronidazole against your strain?

3. ladyearth

ladyearth Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2013
    kentucky

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by