would you do this (only respond if you like tattoos)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GopherBoyFarms, Nov 7, 2008.

1. GopherBoyFarms

GopherBoyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    Vancouver WA
    THE HOUSE OF TATTOO IN GRESHAM IS DOING CRAZY EIGHTS FREE TATTOO ARTIST CHOICE ON DESIGN AND LOCATION FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SEVERAL DESIGNS SOME COOL SOME CRAZY GET DIRECTIONS FROM WWW.thehouseoftattoo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ok I called them, they are with in 20 min of my home...I am think I may as well go and see what they offer to do...and mybe sway them into the tattoo I want...telling them I can offer them TONS of advertisment (sp) all over the internet.

well...should I go??????????

~~Tiff~

2. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    I would probably do it, I already have 3 1 more wouldn't hurt. Do they at least tell you what they are going to do first?

3. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    and did you go???

4. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I would go. I love tattoo's. I was thinking of getting one sometime next year since I never got to go last year

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  5. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Check them out first - I looked at their portfolio's - the first guy Big Ben does the best work - or work which I prefer, looks like the other guys are still learning or just have a different style, which I don't particularly like.

GO for it.

6. geckomama

geckomama Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Go for it if you feel the shop is clean.....I have 3 and am always wanting more [​IMG]

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    No I would not do it. My Tat and the updated version were well thought out, planned, unique to only me and have special meaning to me. I do not get into tats that are walk in and pick off the wall. Personal preference I guess.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  8. Karlachix

Karlachix Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    NorthEast
    I wouldn't unless I didn't care what it was of, how well it was done, or where it was placed... since it appears that is all up to the artist and not yourself. I looked at the portfolios and some of the work was nice but some was pretty bad.

9. GopherBoyFarms

GopherBoyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    Vancouver WA
    I am fairly......mo REALy open minded...and if they tell me what they wanna do I can always say no...that was what they tond me on the phone..I would know what it was before it was done.

I have 2 now...and 9 piercings.
    I think I will wing it and see what happens...if there is a line at noon I will just go get coffee with a girlfriend and call it a day....if no line...then i will get inked.

~Tiff~

10. LittleYellowOne

LittleYellowOne Chillin' With My Peeps

I was gonna say go for it! It's free! And you can always say no! Not like they're gonna hold you down~

At the ripe ol' age of 19 I already have 4 tattoos (5 if you count the parts of my chest piece seperately), and as of a few months ago I had 13 piercings, 5 of which were on my face.

*sniffle* I miss them! And now I want a new tattoo!~

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by