Would you make your teen move with you??

Quote:
The people who didn't call probably could hear the conversation between parent and child.

let's just feed the behavior, let bratty kids get away with it, this is what's wrong nowadays. There shouldn't even be a mention of charges....

Quote:
The people who didn't call probably could hear the conversation between parent and child.

Thats what i think..

Quote:
Right.,. if any charges should be filed it should be with juvie court... not on the parents.

Quote:

I would of still called the police. Jst this past week there was an incident on the news where a man was trying to kidnap a college student and he was yelling things like "you're going to rehab" in an attempt to fool on lookers. He had yanked this girl right out of her house.

Better safe than sorry.

I wish you could hear the audio. How many times do you think the girl shouted "You ruined my LIFE! This is so UNFAIR!"? Because having to move is unfair and the world is all about being centered on teens. My tolerance is so thin, for people who "don't wanna".

i'm only 22 and i can't ever remember treating my parents like crap. i really hate getting in trouble or yelled at so i always just let my siblings get yelled at lol and i always just sat around silently. mom and i are like best friends. more like sisters than mother and daughter. anytime she asks me to do something, i do it when she says to. idk what's wrong with teens these days.

I treated my mom like poop (she never stood for it though) and I expect the same out of all teens. I think whenever a teen opens their mouth its a lie.......most teens I know have a lying problem. They also yell really loud at their parents in public...teens are like toddlers....

Depends on the state but here 17 year olds can leave home and the police can't bring them back as runaways.
But, many places won't allow anyone under 18 to sign a lease, so where the heck would they live?
Not to mention the TEA... I don't know if a parent's responsibility for their kid's school attendance ends at 17 or 18.
If the parents are legally responsible for her still then of course they have to take her.
If they don't they get thrown in jail for abandonment, neglect, truency, etc.

IF this girl really wanted to stay she'd have gotten a job, gotten a place to live and acted like an adult.

Not pitch a billy fit in the middle of a parking lot that resulting in boodles of bucks blown in a search, and more to come as the attorneys start to fuss.

Either accept that you're a kid or grow the heck up.

Back
Top Bottom