Would you pay $500.00 for this? UPDATE WITH PICS - POST #23!

kuntrygirl

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
11 Years
Feb 20, 2008
Opelousas, Louisiana
Stagecoach chick coop - $500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-05-17, 1:42PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I built an exact duplicate of the red and white chicken coop on this web site. http://chickenmobilestagecoach.com/
As
the web site states they are over $1000. I used treated lumber and painted it with a stain twice. It is the 4 x 10.

6612_stagecoach.jpg

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2386678725​

Last edited:
I wouldn't but my DH can build anything. I can see some people doing it if they had no resources whatsoever for building one and really wanted their chickens!

Edited for grammar. Just a little sleepy today!

Last edited:
Quote:
Good question. I will email him and see if he sends me a pic. I will post it when or IF I get a pic.

That's a really good question!! The way he words it and sends the link you'd think the pic was his unless you look at it! And I don't think I'd pay that much for it!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Good question. I will email him and see if he sends me a pic. I will post it when or IF I get a pic.

That's a really good question!! The way he words it and sends the link you'd think the pic was his unless you look at it! And I don't think I'd pay that much for it!!

You're right. To be honest, when I first read the ad, I thought that pic in the ad was what HE built until I clicked on the link and looked carefully. It's misleading. If I spent all my time AND money and built a duplicate like that, I would have 3 or 4 pics from different angles (inside AND outside the coop) with details about nesting boxes, run, roosts, etc. I would REALLY want to sell this thing.

Of course, I wouldn't buy this but I was just curious to see who would spend $500.00 on this.

I emailed this guy and asked him to send me a pic. I will keep you all update. I hope that he doesn't email me back and say that he doesn't have any pics. I will fall out laughing if he does.
lau.gif
And if that is the case, then this is a SCAM.

Quote:
Yea, that makes sense. I have someone that I can show a pic of anything to and he can build it. I know everyone doesn't have that same type of resource.

Back
Top Bottom