Would You Rather? With animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Baby Chick, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Baby Chick

Baby Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2012
    OK so this is just like the normal game "would you rather" but with a little twist! 1 of your 2 questions must be about something you've done or has happened to you & the other must be about an animal that you have.

Example:

1st person: (something that happened to me) WYR have your chicken eat off 2" of your hair? OR (involving an animal I have) Be kicked twice in a row by a Donkey?

2nd person: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh have my chicken eat 2" of my hair

See its very fun & can be VERY funny! Here I will start,

WYR (something that happened to me) have your cat bite your nose really hard to wake you up every morning? OR (an animal that I have) have a donkey rip the hood off your coat?

2. Uh, have a donkey rip the hood off my coat.

WYR (Something that happened to me) Take care of a one-eyed cat OR (an animal that I have) let a dog bit you on the ankle?

3. Baby Chick

Feb 28, 2012
    Take care of a one eyed cat!

hmmmm WYR lick a chickens foot OR have a rabbit eat your dining room table?

4. Have a rabbit eat my dining room table. Have you SEEN how dirty a chickens foot is???

WYR Eat a jalapeƱo OR get scratched by a cat?

5. Baby Chick

Feb 28, 2012
    mmmmmm get scratched by a cat, those peppers just burn & don't taste like anything!

WYR have to cut a gecko out of a coconut shell that he got stuck in OR have a hermet crab latch on to your finger?????????????

6. cut open the cocnut to free the gecko

WYR have an austrolorp scratch up your arm Bad OR have a rooster stab you with his spurs?

7. Baby Chick

Feb 28, 2012
    Chicken scrtach my arm cuz its happened b4!

WYR Dance in a leotard at dunken doughnuts to rollen in the deep in spanish OR have your pet goat EAT one of your crocs ?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by