Here's the deal. I'm staring at 38 beautiful little Polish bantam eggs that I received in the mail today. They came from quite a ways away and took 3 days to get here--they were shipped on Monday. I just ordered another incubator and am waiting on it to get here--I thought that it might get here today, but it was a no-show. I'm thinking it will get here tomorrow. I really wanted to put these eggs in my new incubator. I have my old incubator fired up. It's up to temperature and ready to go. Would you set these eggs tonight or wait until tomorrow in hopes that the new (and better) incubator arrives? Or would you set them in the old incubator and just switch them over to the new one once it's ready to go? I really don't want to make these eggs wait, they're only getting older. But I also didn't want to put them in the old 'bator. I think I just answered my own question, but maybe I just needed to bounce the ideas off of the BYC crowd, so I'll post anyway--opinions, please?