1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wow! Big Difference!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by McCord6, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Florida weather has been a big YOYO lately, heck no! A ROLLER COASTER! Hot...Cold...Hot...Cold...Sunny...Rain...Sunny...Rain... list goes on and on and on....
    This week it's both Sunny and Warm and COLD! LOL!
    We got good Sunshine weather at almost 80* during the day but at night it pitifully drops to the 40's
    Warm Day...Cold Night!

2. Royd

Royd Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Middleburg, Fl.
    Quote:That's what I like about Florida...In the winter, you can go through three seasons, in a day.

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    sounds just like michigan to me?! [​IMG]

4. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    Yap Boyd sure dose sound like Michigan lol

5. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    What feels cold depends on the temperature that you are used to having. When I lived in Iowa 40 degrees after winter meant that spring was beginning. After having lived in the south, it took me awhile to get used to the winters in Iowa. When I lived in Florida, people complained about 60 degree weather.

I would rather live somewhere with Iowa's weather. During the winter, it was cold. In the summer, it was hot. In the south, you get a few cold days, some hot days, a few more really cold days and some broiling days all winter long. I would rather have the consistent temperature.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by