WOW, Bloomsburg, Pa at the fairgrounds Poultry Auction May 3rd

Shaffer

Songster
12 Years
Jan 2, 2008
Tamaqua, NE Pa
This Saturday there will be a poultry Auction at the Bloomsburg Fairground Poultry Building. The add was in Poultry Press which is well worth the subscription since you get a $5 off coupon every month on Purina feed.
The Auction starts at 10 am and usually there are some quality birds. Last year they had many old books and publications but don't know if they do this time.
Sunday May 4th they have their poultry show which starts at 9 am in the same place.
If you are looking for something special this may be the place to find it or make connections that could possibly find that rare bird you have been hunting for. Good luck, Harry

Last edited:
There's one at the fairgrounds in Bath, NY on May 10th also. This sale usually runs from 9am to into the evening. They have poultry, waterfowl and equipment of all sorts.

Oh if only I was done with my coop! I'll see how much I can get done today, the grass will have to wait. Are these mostly show birds?

Oh darn, I can't go to this one either as I'll be in Richmond VA.
sad.png

Oh poo.......It is my nieces communion that day. I really do not need more chickens comming either....I would have just wanted to look!

Quote:
But are you going to the VPBA show/swap???!!! I've heard that's a good one, too! I want to go so badly, but we are just far too busy this weekend to make the drive (2, 2 1/2 hours).

Im new to the auction thing, do I bring a crate? Keep it in the car or with me? How does it work?

Quote:
But are you going to the VPBA show/swap???!!! I've heard that's a good one, too! I want to go so badly, but we are just far too busy this weekend to make the drive (2, 2 1/2 hours).

Sadly, no, not that either. We are going to the NASCAR race!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom