WOW chick with 4 legs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickedydoodaa

Taking a break
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Philadelphia PA
Hey guys, I could not play with you any longer, I am a stinker! I made the pic in photoshop! LOL , I wanted to see who would buy it and everyone did!!! heheeheheheh I could not resist sorry!

It is a normal chick with two legs, I added extra legs on my mac, FOOLED YA!!

You are a stinker my friend!!!!
tongue.png
barnie.gif

Maybe you did, but chicks can be born with extra appendages. You want to be really creative, design one with extra wings, head or beak.
ep.gif

Oh...
I guess I'm not a fan of these types of jokes after the whole Sam/Jen thing.. now I wonder how many people will actually believe me about me 3 legger
roll.png
sad.png

Sam/Jen thing huh?

EDIT TO SAY:OHH ok i went back and now i know what your talking about.....

Last edited:
Just a very large spoof someone made up to get attention, and hurt alot of people.
I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place, so lets not talk about it anymore.

Well, it certainly could happen. I've seen legitimate cases of birds with multiple legs.

Unfortunately you'll probably not be taken seriously by some people anymore.....you know, the whole 'crying wolf' thing. I've certainly seen jokes in better taste.

Nice job on the photoshop though. Add a little shadow under the closest extra leg to match the legitimate leg and it would be even better.

UC

lol you got me
lol.png
good one
tongue.png

yeah the whole sam jenn thing popped in my head too but this wasnt nearly as bad....at least this time it wasnt anything huge lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom