wow did the snow go away fast!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hypnofrogstevie, Feb 18, 2008.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    yesterday it was frozen over with lots of snow on the roof. I waske up today and there is no snow (except a few patches in the field across the street. Very warm. I have my window open. Its just a wet, rainy, yucky mess. Thought I share my weather up here. Please post how your weather is [​IMG]

Forgot to add: today is going to be 60F

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2008
  2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Chilly here.with clear skies..........big puddles left all around after a good rain this weekend......looking forward to mid 50's - 60's here this week.......[​IMG]

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    It was beautiful yesterday, probably in the 60's. Somebody mentioned it was around 70. I was by LBI and it was chilly due to the wind, but by school it was nice. It got warmer at night, but a storm was coming on. I haven't been outside yet, but I imagine it will be warm. It's just cloudy and wet now. We usually don't get snow, but it's amazing how different our south Jersey weather is from the North Jersey weather.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  4. Cheekon

Cheekon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    NY
    Quote:Same thing in NY! This FRI. i was snow blowing and now everything is green! [​IMG]

5. crazychickens

crazychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    Belleville, Wisconsin
    Last night I had to climb, through 2 feet of snow, then cross a snow drift, chest high and 4 feet across, in the dark, to get to my chicken coop. :mad:

6. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    that must have been cold. It made me shiver thinking about it. I like snow to a certain point.

7. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    We're at 68 this morning! [​IMG]

8. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

*take heart my frozen friends! SPRING IS COMING AS FAST AS WE CAN SEND IT TO YA!! FROM FLORIDA [​IMG][​IMG]

9. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    It's frozen but clear right now. The high is going to reach almost 60 with sunshine. The rain comes back tomorrow through the rest of the week with highs in the 50's. I can't wait for warm weather, a dry yard and no natural gas bill!! [​IMG]

10. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Quote:I am with you on that. I am sick of a $500 oil bill [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by