wow i am an idiot.. LOL

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, Jul 21, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    sooo i've been kinda driving my brothers truck, his conditioner is better than mine. my mom and i went to the store the other day. the button on the key ring to lock the doors doesn't work so you have to use the lock on the door. well my dumb self i guess forgot to get the keys out of the ignition before i locked the doors and closed them. i couldn't find the keys the other night and forgot about it, but i went and checked a few mins ago.. yesss the keys are locked in the truck. [​IMG] what an idiot

2. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    [​IMG]

At least it was not running and your dog was not locked inside.

did you get them out?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  3. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

That sucks. I love doors that won't lock if you have keys in the ignition.

4. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Quote:MY car is like that. it's nearly impossible to lock the keys in that car.

everything is out, except the keys. i'm scared to tell my mom HAHAHA

5. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    if it wasn't because my mini van chimes when the keys are left in the ignition or I leave the lights on, I would have been stranded about a thousand times since getting the vehicle in november. I am super forgetful...I drove 25 km with my left turn signal on once, then my chime went off to notify me. I left my purse on the roof rack and drove off only to find it on my way home scattered all over the road. so don't feel bad, grab a coat hanger and go for it...lol...

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  6. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Quote:lol i am forgetful too. i have the worst memory!! [​IMG] i will leave the hanger bizz to someone who knows what they are doing hahaha

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by