WOW!! I can't believe my luck

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by arllcountrygirl, Nov 30, 2008.

1. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

I have a little mandarin hen, but I have been having a hard time trying to find her a mate. Well, I just got an email from a guy that lives about 30 miles from here that knew I was looking for one. He has one for me and it is FREE [​IMG] I am going tomorrow to pick him up. [​IMG]
    Just wanted to share.

2. seedcorn

seedcorn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    NE. IN
    OK, now you have to give us pictures............

3. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    [​IMG] congrats!!!!

Looks like, judging by your avatar, you are getting the fluffy stuff there, too. [​IMG] I wanted a BIG snow.....oh well, this is a start. [​IMG]

4. arllcountrygirl

Quote:Definetly

5. chiknwhisperer

chiknwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Lowell, IN
    Thats wonderful! I'm getting my girls a new man tomorrow as well. My BO pullet needs a man lol. I found one on craigs list that is half an hour from me. We are meeting in the middle lol. Buella will just love him. He looks so handsome. Congrats on the great luck [​IMG]

6. arllcountrygirl

Quote:No snow [​IMG] Just wishful thinking [​IMG] We did get a few flurries earlier today but that is it.

7. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Quote:No snow [​IMG] Just wishful thinking [​IMG] We did get a few flurries earlier today but that is it.

Oh. Sorry. [​IMG] My youngest son just informed me there is enough on our deck for at least two snowballs!!!! LOL Maybe soon. [​IMG] I am ready for a snowman!!

8. arllcountrygirl

Quote:[​IMG] Congrats to you too!! You know it makes the winter go by faster if you have a man to snuggle with. [​IMG]

9. arllcountrygirl

Oh. Sorry. [​IMG] My youngest son just informed me there is enough on our deck for at least two snowballs!!!! LOL Maybe soon. [​IMG] I am ready for a snowman!!

Nothing like snow to make you feel young again!! Our 8 yr old was jumping up and down over the flurries.

10. chiknwhisperer

chiknwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Lowell, IN
    Thanks [​IMG] I'll swap picks with ya lol. I can'y wait to meet him. I feel like when I meet my DH for the first date lol but its a chicken [​IMG]
    I'm just so excited [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by