1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wow! I Found Someone 10 Miles From Me With Chicks For Sale!!!!

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by jenlynn4, Apr 16, 2011.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    NOW I AM REALLY EXCITED!!! He is going to be hatching them soon and will have the 3 colors/types i really want! He has the india blue, blue pied, and white! His prices are what I would pay for eggs and they will be hatched chicks at 1month old!!!!! No no worries about paying for eggs the will never hatch! Now I just have to worry about the little fragile chicks getting grown. AND I better get my butt moveing on getting a house and runs built to house them. I cant wait to go see his birds next weekend. [​IMG]

2. jimmythechicken

jimmythechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    we get birds from amy's peacocks in pa she has tons of birds with alot of colors very good priced 2 goodluck with your little ones my daughter just loves her peas an my wife does 2 after all the complaining.lol

3. Thats just Awesome !!! Glad you found somebody close that has what you been wanting ,so much easier than shipped eggs by far .

Will be watching for pics after you get them [​IMG]

4. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    does she have a website Jimmy? I'd be interrested in looking at it. Where in PA is she located? JEN

5. jimmythechicken

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
  6. SuperPeacockman

SuperPeacockman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Quote:Where is this guy you found located in PA.

7. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    He is in Edinboro PA. In upper NW PA.

8. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Jimmy, that website is impressive! To bad she is WAYYYYYYYY far away from me! I am in NW PA up on the lake and near the ohio line. [​IMG]

9. wannabchick

wannabchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    I am sooooooooooo excited for you.. thats awesome
    [​IMG]

10. jimmythechicken

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    Quote:o.k good luck with your little ones we found her doing a search for ct she was the closes breeder with a good amount of colors an patterns she is about 4.5 hours from us.my daughter already has a day triped planed for this fall to get more colors purple coming soon.lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by