Wow....I'm impressed!!!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by redbudchix, Dec 1, 2013.

1. redbudchix

redbudchix Out Of The Brooder

Mar 25, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Three of my specked Sussex flew over the five foot fence, into the dog lot. My terriers want to eat them! The dogs were let loose, unknowing there were chickens in there. Needless to say, it wasn't pretty! By the time we knew what was going on, she had all of her tail feathers ripped out, and was hiding under a bush. The dogs really didn't get to her, but she ripped a huge, deep gash in her back , from the lattice work. We took her out, washed out her very deep wound, and all I had was Nu-Stock. I slathered it in the deep wound. Where we live, ther is no livestock vet, we only have us. I placed her in a crate, in a warm room with food and water. I am here to tell you......Make sure you have Nu-Stock in your arsenal!! The little hen has been upstairs for two weeks...and I can't believe how she has healed! I slathered on more Nu-Stock, put a saddle on her, and let her back in with the flock. Wow...that's all I can say ...so WOW! I will never be without it! It's organic...and you can even use it on cats. Which I did, with great success...it's AWESOME! Thank you Natural Keeping thread, on this site. I had never heard of it until I read that thread! Thanks!

2. TTracy

TTracy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2013
    Western Michigan
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by