1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wow I'm Offended & Hurt!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ButtonQuailBoy, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    I just read the post on lowe's that I voiced my opinon in yesterday...FYI I got kicked out becuase I knew an old man there and he told me I can't be here w/o an adult because they they have a liability w/ minors...

I feel very disrespected & hurt that everyone just turned on me because I said a little something...I think of that post as flaming being the point that I was just riped apart for little to no reason...I didn't actually "flip out" like a kid I just told the guy that me nor my friends ages 15-20 will shop there if suc rules prevent us...I'm sorry...I liked this forum...but I'm not sure if it's good for me if teens are going to be called "inmature" cajunlizz I don't really like being called names...I'm a very emotionally (bi-polar) 16 year old...(turning seventeen soon!)

2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    That's why it was closed and you're probably going to get in trouble for starting this topic after it was closed on the other one.

Also, "everyone" was not turning on you. I think only one person did.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  3. MayberrySaint

MayberrySaint Chillin' Out

Mar 7, 2007
    Mount Airy, NC
    Just a word of advice...try and grow some thicker skin. There will always be people on the internet and in real life that may say and do things that offend you. If you take it all personally, you'll become a bitter, old man... [​IMG]

4. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

I'm sorry you feel that way... However:
    * Do not post threads questioning moderation.
    * If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BYC staff member.

Topic closed. Take it up with the mods if you have an issue.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by