WOW!! Look!!Amerecuana/EE eggs 12for$10.00 plus shipping from W.V.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bmchickens, Nov 18, 2008.

1. bmchickens

bmchickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2008
    w.v.
  2. Beau coop

Beau coop Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    WNY
    Quote:Hi,

EE are large fowl not bantams right? I would love green eggs, but I have a coop full of banties and don't know how the mix would go.
    If they are bantams my zip 14094. Michele

3. bmchickens

bmchickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2008
    w.v.
    ours run to the standard sizes,but our roo is'nt nearly as big as some breeds.say for an example,we have black australorp hens, and the girls pictured are slightly smaller.we also,have a black giant roo which is noticeably bigger than the roo pictured.hope this is not too confusing. if these were hatched and then raised with your bantams,you shouldn't have any issues,they'll grow up not even knowing that they're bigger. I checked postage to you,it would be $21 for Express or $13 for Priority based on 3 lbs. if you want to see the black giant roo or the black aus. hens so you could compare,we can post a pic. whole thing is these are going to be nice sized birds,just not as big as some breeds. they probably will be slightly larger than your bantams. EE's and Ameracuana's are both available as standard and bantam breeds.(ours are the larger) Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by