wow Major Chicken Addict Here hahaha

sheena85

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 11, 2012
Hart County,Kentucky
U know you are a chicken addict when every weekend you say Just 2 more and thats it....well i am way past just 2 more and thats it....i am to the part to were we say omg were did these all come from ! lol instead of sleep walking i am sleep buying (CHICKEN'S)
yippiechickie.gif

I have 33 in the incubator, lost count but maybe 35 in the growing pen. 10 adults and 18 eggs waiting to be put in the incubator Saturday or Sunday. Plus an affliction for going to the local Poultry auction that is held EVERY saturday. However, I have sold birds there never bought...too scared I'll bring some disease home. If the bird inspector is there again next time I might buy though! Saw a pretty pair of silkies and I don't have any of those!!

Haha your telling me! Just 15 turned to just 25 and now I just got an incubator so I know I am screwed. How can I resist hatching? I keep justifying it by saying some are roosters that we will eat, and we are going to make profit on their eggs, yada yada yada. Who would have thought, of all things, chickens could be addicting?

lol i know Right ! well for the past 4 years i have had an addiction to purses...i would have to buy one everytime i go out....I have around 100 purses ! But i am proud to say that it has been about 4 mths since i have bought one
clap.gif
yeah for me ! but i have found another addiction lol chicken's....my husband want pure breed's but i want to funky one's :) i have 5 barnyard mixes and they are so funny looking ! but so darn cute !

Back
Top Bottom