Wow McMurray you're quick or was it the Postal Service

scarter

Songster
11 Years
Aug 22, 2008
Roberts, WI
I've been a tiny bit worried about my chicks cause it has turned cold again but they weren't supposed to be delivered until Monday. The post office called this morning at 6 and said they were here! That would be one day delivery from McMurray!!!! All 26 were there and they are very healthy looking this year. Can't tell about my frizzled cochins but that's my fault maybe. I need to read more about them. I hardly know about the frizzles.

I got mine quick from McMurrays. All doing well. By the way where are the pics???

woot.gif

thumbsup.gif

I know pictures! I haven't been home all day and when they called I was getting ready for a book sale. I'll have some tomorrow if I figure out how to post them. I also have to post a picture of our new puppy from Run A Muck. She is just as adorable as the chicks.

In regards to how fast you recieved them. Both McMurray and The P.O. expedited it. McMurray most likely had the P.O. pick them up early enough that the post office could get them on their early run trucks. I work for the post office and often deliver experss mail that made it in one day. Cross country accepted in the am will often be delivered a day earlier that one or two states away accepted in the pm. Just how the trucks run.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom