Wow, most excitement I've EVER had in the back seat of a car:

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Oblio13, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Oblio13

Oblio13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I rolled my Great Dane's ear up in the window ...

2. Nikki28

Nikki28 David Bowie is my co-pilot

Dec 15, 2008
    Ouch!!!! [​IMG]

3. Mesa

Mesa Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2008
    New Mexico
    Oh no! Is he Ok?

4. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oooh. I rolled a whippet snout up in the window the other day. I thought the window was making a funny screeching noise until I figured out what happened.

5. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    [​IMG] what next???? I wish I could have heard all the commotion (sp?) notice I didn't say I wish I was there?? [​IMG]

6. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Must of been a lot of yipping and hollering going on!

7. Oblio13

Oblio13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:I'll say. He took the record away from that little blonde named Elizabeth. *sigh*

8. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I used to have a dalmatian puppy and I had her securely tied and the back window of the station wagon up, only open a couple inches for air exchange, figured i had everything under control. Well, she stood on the arm of the door to get her nose out those two inches, accidently rolled the window down a bit, shifted her feet to better take advantage of the blast of air, and propmtly rolled the window up around her neck. I heard some weird sounds and glanced back in the rear view mirror and saw her with her head stuck in the window and all four paws planted on the glass trying to tear loose while we were barrelling 70 mph down the highway. YIKES!!! An offramp came right up, and I pulled over, rescued her and she was none the worse for the wear. I learned a big lesson that day!

9. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    One of my JTR's step on the window button and rolled the window up on her own neck. Thought for sure I was going to lose her for a moment or two.

10. jvls1942

jvls1942 Chicken Obsessed

Oct 16, 2008
    wausau,wisconsin
    Quote:My bprder colle did exactly the same thing.. he looked like a wind-up toy if you hold the head and let the body wag..LOL He was non the worse for wear..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by