Wow!!!!! My chicken spoke to me and I understood!!!!

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
We have one little white Leghorn pullet, that escaped from her chicken trailer and loves to hang out with me in "baby bay" where the babies are...She lets me pet her and is soo sweet.....Yes, I know that I will need to put her back in the pen, but I have to admmit I am enjoying her company....

Well today, while I was tending the baby chickens, she's flying over my head like a maniac and walking around on high barn posts and looking up and down and around making some really desperate crries....and bingo,,,,the light went on in my head....... She wants to lay an egg and doesn't know where!!!! Well I grabbed up some hay and set in up high where she had gone a few times.....and she went there but then away and started sitting on a timber about 10 feet up..... I thought, well, she's going through a weird stage,,,,but then she goes and sits in the hay...I couldn't believe it.....

Later hubby brought me the egg and I just wept with joy.....Silly me.......Now I can really said I must be a bird brain, because my gal spoke to me and I understood.

Aren't they just wonderful......Thanks for letting me share my joy!

Have a blessed day....

Back
Top Bottom