Wow....(non chicken related)....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Rare Feathers Farm, May 30, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

2. Standard Hen

Standard Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Isn't that just amazing in this day and age? But then I also thought if the are logging that land I would think there has been noise and planes etc and those poor people do not have a clue. They must be so scared.

3. Rare Feathers Farm

I know....just think....they know NOTHING of the outside world....and they probably have their own language that no one speaks....

4. tricia

tricia Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2007
    West Central Wisconsin
    How scary for that tribe!

5. morelcabin

morelcabin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    I think it is just incredible that there are still humans on this earth not yet touched by society. Think about how pure thier thinking must be...I wonder if they deal with cancer rates and emotional problems like the rest of us. What would a stress free, totally organic life give us? I wonder what their life spans are....Oh so many questions!

6. Rare Feathers Farm

I know...I just think it's soooo interesting! I thought about that too...cancers....

7. Standard Hen

Standard Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    I thought I read something today on the computer when I first saw this and it said they have not been exposed to any disease at all, therefore it would be detrimental to their well being to be exposed to all us sick humans.... [​IMG]

8. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    I saw that this morning. I think it's wonderful there's still people who know how to live of the land and don't rely on electricity, grocery stores and cars. To bad for them the "outside world" is closing in and is about to rip their world apart. Just to bad....

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Yeah, the other article I read talked about how just a common cold could kill them all....

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Yeah....it's sad.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by