WOW Poor woman!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 1_FnkyFrm, Jul 15, 2010.

1. 1_FnkyFrm

1_FnkyFrm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2010
    Knoxville, Tn
    I just found this on you tube. Im sure its been posted at some point. She would never make it here!

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I know lots of people are afraid of different things, even chickens! But that guy should be SHOT!!! How dare he do this to some poor woman, I mean, just look at her!!! We all know that chickens are nothing to fear, but to her, its not like that!! [​IMG] Moron he is!!

3. Alabama ee

Alabama ee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2010
    The reason I don't watch TV. That was mean

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I don't believe a darn thing on that show.

5. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    Um, she AGREED to go on the show... no sympathy here.

6. Dingleberry

Dingleberry Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2010
    Woodinville
    I wonder how much $ they paid those peope to act scared of some things THERe were also woman scared of pickles!! man scared of peaches!! I don't believe this stuff

7. CalebtheChicken

CalebtheChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2010
    Jeremiah, Ky.
    Fake Fake Fake

8. Ferrret

Ferrret Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2010
    Michigan
    Ridiculous phobias exist. A phobia is an irrational fear, meaning you are afraid of it even though you know you shouldn't be.

As for the show, anything along the lines of Maury, Springer, Steve Wilkos and the like should be viewed purely as entertainment and not a fact based program. It's like watching a monster/ghost hunting show, you don't expect them to find the actual creature, you just sit back and get entertained.

9. Royd

Royd Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Middleburg, Fl.
    It looks like she's probably not afraid of Colonel Sander's Fried Chickens, though.[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  10. the lemon tree

the lemon tree Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    I admit, it was stupid of her to even consider going on a TV program and knowing that her phobia would be exploited, but boy, do I feel for her. Phobias can be extremely paralyzing to an individual and really diminish one's quality of life. Assuming it is real, imagine her anxiety going into a supermarket everyday and finding every possible way to shop for groceries while avoiding the meat section. Serious phobias, especially of common, everyday things can truly take a debilitating toll on its victim in every aspect of his/her life.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by