WOW. The amount of info here is incredible

I'm so looking forward to it. Been paying $4.00 a dz for fresh eggs. I remember how much better fresh tasted as a youth. Need to sell current home first. Don't want to re introduce the gal's to a new place just as there getting used to the current home.

Glad to see you. I've been on information overload since I joined. Lol. Every time I think I may be catching up. 10 more posts. The people here are great. Anything and everything related to fowl of any kind. And then some. Feel free to ask anything. There's always help.
:frow

Absolutely. I've been hesitant to post as I know I'm not even ready to build.
But I need to let everyone know how impressed I am with the amount of info and how helpful everyone is.

BYC is great.

:welcome

You may ask a question and get 10 different answers. They're is never one right way to raise chickens, it's up to you to decide what will work best for your situation. If you add your general location to your profile, it will help us give better answers, according to the type of weather you have.

A few things that work good for me and others on here that you might want to look into.
Mama Heat Pad for raising chicks
DIY horizontal nipple waterer
DIY no waste feeder

Welcome to BYC!
but I've been reading and researching what I need.
Good for you!!
That will make everything easier once you do build.

The amount of info is like getting a sip of water from a fire hose.
Not all of it is good info tho, so sift thru it carefully.
Take notes and save links in a word doc or spreadsheet.
I spent about 6 months researching and designing before building, avoided a lot of newbie errors that way.

Check out my articles page and the links in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom