Wow this school year went fast...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by call ducks, Jun 14, 2011.

1. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    I must say this school year went by fast! I am kind of happy for it to be done, but am also sad. My faverolite resource teacher (ok ok Total physco like me) is leaving [​IMG] But there is another teacher (physcoer) that i get along with real well so she well be there next year [​IMG]

This year has been less of a roller coster and more of a stable of a ride [​IMG] my current mark in social studies is an 90%.

I have also noticed that my percptions of the world have changed. I no longer think of the world as a large place, in fact i think of it as a smaller place then it was a 100 years ago. I have formed more opinions on things, i no longer think the way i used to. Now not only am i walking in there shoes i am walking in mine.

"I well never be a follower, I well be a leader"- is now montra (i guess what it would be called). I might be the "odd" one at my school but i don't care, and i don't care what people say about me. Because i know later in life when i look back on my high school years and people they well be a small small small part of my life, so it's not worth worrying over.

There was still the annoying people, but i walk away, because at the end of the day I know that if they look back (and i hope they do) they release that what they were doing made them think they were "cool" but all they were doing is hurting them self's and giving them selfs a bad rap.

I have learned a lot about stuff i may remember next year... But more importantly i have learned about my self. Very little bothers me now. Even littler effects me.

Things can be though some days, But other days it is easy

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Sounds like you've done a lot of maturing, this year! I know a lot of "adults" who could learn from you.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by