wow!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, May 27, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    idk if ya'll remember but a few months ago our horrible neighbor (who pulled a gun on my brother who is an EOD in the army, been to iraq twice and is now in afghanistan and his wife who was pregnant at the time... he also sells drugs in my neighboorhood and i call the cops and they don't do squat... he also drives around on a suspended license.... just went to jail for pulling a STOLEN gun on some bikers up the street from our neighborhood)...

anyway... he went to jail a few months ago.. was supposed to do 18 months.. can someone PLEASE tell me why he's standing outside my house with his stupid little gangster friends?????

how does he always get away with the stuff he pulls???? he was supposed to have like 6 or 7 more months!

2. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    It's quite simple, the system is broken beyond repair.

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:Exactly...

Sadly, crime DOES pay today... our justice system is such a joke.

4. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    it's ridicules. there goes my peace and quiet. if he even starts with his bumping radio stuff when my ducklings are sleeping like he did when my big ducks were babies, i am going to yell at him. [​IMG]

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Just keep calling the cops on him whenever you get the chance...
    if hes been in trouble recently..i can BET thats hes got some sort of probation...
    And if he breaks the probation rules then he goes bye-bye again... [​IMG]

6. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    Quote:x2

7. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    hahaha. i wonder if they'd even do anything to him. i wish my parents would quit lagging their their credit issues so we can MOVE away. i don't like here. too many people and not enough land lol.

i will try though! i'd love to see him sitting in cuffs against his garage AGAIN! that would be awesome [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by