1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Writers Unite!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Chickerdoodle13, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Is anybody here a writer? I haven't written anything in a long time, but I'm wanting to get back into it lately. I'm a little lost as to what to write about though.

What are you working on at the moment? I figured we could share ideas here and talk about our writing interests!

2. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    I'm a novice writer working on my first novel. Still have a lot to learn.

3. Blonde

Blonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    I LIKE to write... does that count? It is my favorite subject in school [​IMG] . I am currently working on writing a book though (not like it will ever be published [​IMG] ) BUT, i do want to be a writer when i grow up!

4. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    I'm currently working on my eighth movie script. I've written a couple of short novels and a whole heap of poems.

Not to mention a stack of about thirty journals. [​IMG]

I'm not even eighteen yet though, so I doubt anyone's ever going to hear about any of this stuff. [​IMG] I keep it anyway, lol. [​IMG]

5. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

Ooo, I love to write! [​IMG] I hope to someday publish one of my books, as soon as I finish them. [​IMG]

6. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Yes, I write, I love to write, and I do it as often as possible.

7. Linn Bee

Linn Bee Chillin' With My Peeps

I love to write. I have a few things published - mostly poetry.

Love, Linn B (aka Smart Red) * * * Nesting with 5 Australorp and 5 Lt. Brahma hens plus 'The Count of Monte Cristo' - or Monte, for short - one beautiful, well-behaved, hard-working, Australorp rooster, in south-est, central-est Wisconsin.

8. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote:WriterofWords, I never would have guessed! [​IMG]

9. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    I'm a novice writer... who has in her head a few thousand different novels [​IMG] ah, such is life.

10. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    I write films about ridiculous things. I guess they're what I like doing most. I really want to see some of them be made some day... but I don't have a clue how to even start going about that. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by