Writing a book - I need Pictures and Stories!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by cmonkey4, Jan 22, 2014.

1. cmonkey4

cmonkey4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2013
    Pacific, MO
    I am writing a short book, and need some pictures/stories on these breeds: americauna, barred rocks, black austrolorps, black star buff orpingtons, red star, road island red, white leghorn, white rock, wyanndotes. sorry if is spelled any of these wrong. included with your picture is your name/farm name and I will give you credit in the book. also, if you would like I could email you a finished copy, when I am done. Thanks![​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  2. cmonkey4

Mar 26, 2013
    Pacific, MO
    You will also be included in the "a special thanks to:" section of the of the book.

3. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    What kind of book are you writing? Is it an informational nonfiction book or a storybook?
    I would love to help. [​IMG]

4. cmonkey4

Mar 26, 2013
    Pacific, MO
    Hi ChickenPeep, it is a non-fiction book for beginners raising their first small flock.
    Thanks for offering your help!

5. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. What kind of stories and pictures would you like? Information, experiences? [​IMG]

6. cmonkey4

Mar 26, 2013
    Pacific, MO
    Would anyone else like to help?

7. cmonkey4

Mar 26, 2013
    Pacific, MO
    I need (experienced) chickens owners sharing their tips and tricks on incubating, raising chickens, showing, raising meat birds, butchering, and brooding chicks. Thank you everyone who participates!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by