Wry Neck? Need help ASAP

sadiemartin

Chirping
May 13, 2021
Hello everyone. I really need advice. I believe this is either Wry Neck or some type of neurological problem. I have a 9 week old polish. Just started seeing major signs yesterday & today. It won’t let me post videos for some reason on here, but my polish’s head and neck are wiggling around and when she looks at me, she twists it completely sideways & upside down. She’s having trouble balancing and is “weaving” her head a lot. Please let me know how I can treat this… I heard vitamin E with selenium gel pills can help giving her a couple drops twice- 3 times a day. Is this true?

Last edited:
For video, upload to youtube and provide a link.

Wry Neck is a neurological symptom - some common causes of this symptom are Marek's disease, trauma and possibly vitamin/nutritional deficiency.

I would try vitamin therapy to see if that helps. Give her 400IU Vitamin E along with 1/4 tablet B-Complex. Egg is a good source of selenium and will help with the uptake of E.

For video, upload to youtube and provide a link.

Wry Neck is a neurological symptom - some common causes of this symptom are Marek's disease, trauma and possibly vitamin/nutritional deficiency.

I would try vitamin therapy to see if that helps. Give her 400IU Vitamin E along with 1/4 tablet B-Complex. Egg is a good source of selenium and will help with the uptake of E.
Ok thank you so much I did this twice yesterday, how many times per day should I treat?

Back
Top Bottom