Wry neck?

I'm at my wits end and don't know what to do anymore. Can anyone offer advice?
I'm sorry you're having trouble.

Can you give more info and some photos?
Age of bird, treatment(s) you have been administering, feed, etc. etc.

Wry Neck is a symptom, so there can be many causes. Vitamin Therapy of E and B1 is the normal supportive care given.

Wry Neck is a symptom, so there can be many causes. Vitamin Therapy of E and B1 is the normal supportive care given.

I've tried everything I've read. Poly visol . Broccoli salmon tuna. Egg yolk vit E . Yeast. (That seems to be helping some)

I've tried everything I've read. Poly visol . Broccoli salmon tuna. Egg yolk vit E . Yeast. (That seems to be helping some)

More info and photos would be helpful - thank you.

Try giving 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex daily. Give her a little egg each day as well to help with the uptake of E.

Since Wry Neck is a symptom, supportive care and vitamin therapy generally is all that can be offered. Depending on the cause, it may take weeks/months to recover if at all.

Try giving 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex daily. Give her a little egg each day as well to help with the uptake of E.

Since Wry Neck is a symptom, supportive care and vitamin therapy generally is all that can be offered. Depending on the cause, it may take weeks/months to recover if at all.

Back
Top Bottom