Wry neck!!

Laughingjax

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jan 29, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
I think one of my 12 week old chickens has wry neck. It came on SO quickly =( I am stressing big time. These are my first time chickens. They are my babies and I care for them so much. Please help me! I live in Melbourne, Australia and all threads I have read say to use Polyvisol, which must be an american product because the pharmacy and store I went to have no idea what it is!! What should I use instead? Thankyou for your time to respond.

I think one of my 12 week old chickens has wry neck. It came on SO quickly =( I am stressing big time. These are my first time chickens. They are my babies and I care for them so much. Please help me! I live in Melbourne, Australia and all threads I have read say to use Polyvisol, which must be an american product because the pharmacy and store I went to have no idea what it is!! What should I use instead? Thankyou for your time to respond.

Polyvisol is a liquid infant vitamin and mineral supplement. I'm sure there must be a similar product available in Australia. Below is a link to the Polyvisol web page. Maybe if you took the info to your pharmacist he could recommend a similar product. You would want it without the iron.

http://www.enfamil.com/app/iwp/enf10/content.do?id=/Consumer_Home3/Infants/EnfamilPolyViSol2

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom