WTB- 3 chicks that can be shipped

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hlf1996, May 26, 2011.

1. hlf1996

hlf1996 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    California
    I am looking at buying an incubator. But, at the moment do not have one. So, I am looking at buying about 3 chicks, they will have to be shipped. I love bantams, and am looking for a variety in my flock. So if you have any bantam chicks for sale please PM me or post on this thread. Thanks, Hannah

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  2. Edmonds' Farm

Edmonds' Farm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2011
    Jackson, GA
    I have cochin bantams! I can ship you some.I also have Barred Rock, RIR, Wyondotte, and Americana.

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  3. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    What part of Ks are you in? There are many people here from Ks, OKla, MO. Someone may be close enough to help you out without shipping.

I have some really cute bantam Araucana(yes really) X Serama chicks that are shades of blue. They are couple days to week old. Can get pictures later today if needed.

If you were interested and close by, I could meet you.
    I am in Southwest MO.
    Ruth

4. Hello,
    We are near Hartville,Missouri.
    We have frizzle cochins(smooth & frizzled feathered) in Bantam & Standard size,Bantam mottled cochins and others if interested please PM me .

We also ship !

Fay

5. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:Got all sorts of bantams in Lawrence! You anywhere near? I have d'Uccles, Silkies, Faverolles, Cochins, and Revolutionmama has Silkies, Seramas, and banty Polish...Sparky Crows has a bunch, too, but I'm not sure what is available right now.

6. hlf1996

hlf1996 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    California
    Quote:Got all sorts of bantams in Lawrence! You anywhere near? I have d'Uccles, Silkies, Faverolles, Cochins, and Revolutionmama has Silkies, Seramas, and banty Polish...Sparky Crows has a bunch, too, but I'm not sure what is available right now.

Yes, I live about half an hour from Lawrence. I would love to see some pictures of those bantams

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by