WTB- 3 chicks that can be shipped

hlf1996

Songster
8 Years
Mar 24, 2011
California
I am looking at buying an incubator. But, at the moment do not have one. So, I am looking at buying about 3 chicks, they will have to be shipped. I love bantams, and am looking for a variety in my flock. So if you have any bantam chicks for sale please PM me or post on this thread. Thanks, Hannah

Last edited:

ruthless

Songster
9 Years
Nov 7, 2010
Mount Vernon, Mo
What part of Ks are you in? There are many people here from Ks, OKla, MO. Someone may be close enough to help you out without shipping.

I have some really cute bantam Araucana(yes really) X Serama chicks that are shades of blue. They are couple days to week old. Can get pictures later today if needed.

If you were interested and close by, I could meet you.
I am in Southwest MO.
Ruth

ChooksChick

BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist
11 Years
Aug 17, 2008
Larry, KS
My Coop
Quote:Got all sorts of bantams in Lawrence! You anywhere near? I have d'Uccles, Silkies, Faverolles, Cochins, and Revolutionmama has Silkies, Seramas, and banty Polish...Sparky Crows has a bunch, too, but I'm not sure what is available right now.

hlf1996

Songster
8 Years
Mar 24, 2011
California
Quote:Got all sorts of bantams in Lawrence! You anywhere near? I have d'Uccles, Silkies, Faverolles, Cochins, and Revolutionmama has Silkies, Seramas, and banty Polish...Sparky Crows has a bunch, too, but I'm not sure what is available right now.

Yes, I live about half an hour from Lawrence. I would love to see some pictures of those bantams

Top Bottom