1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB 6 olive hatching eggs - E. TN.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by georgialee, Nov 7, 2009.

1. georgialee

georgialee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    I'm looking for 6 olive eggs that I can put under my bantam ee... anyone? [​IMG]

2. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have Blue/green eggs Standard EE 12 for $16 shipped

3. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I can send 6 eggs that should be "olive eggers" the eggs are from a wheaton Ameraucana that lays green eggs and the roo is a French Black Copper Marans. Fertility is 100% on these and every egg that has been set by me and everyone else I have talked to has hatched. All the chicks are a blue (some almost a silver color) with beard and muffs, some have feathering on their legs some do not. here is a pic of the chicks they look like they are going to be very pretty birds. $22 includes shipping. I can have them out by Wed I think. paypal is [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the eggs are a light sea green (they were a darker green when she first started laying) her eggs are the ones to the far right in the pic below) you can see the Marans eggs also in the pic and that is the color the roo is carrying (actually he is from a darker egg) so the result should be a true olive, at least that is what I am thinking.

[​IMG]

here is the roo and the hen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  4. georgialee

georgialee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    I bought some from someone else already, but I'll definitely pm you when I need more. Those are adorable chicks!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by