WTB: 8-10 Standard Cochin PULLETS (Splash, Blue, Black, Barred)

ChickLover98

The Chicken Princess
9 Years
Apr 24, 2010
Pennsylvania
I've been searching everywhere for these birds! All hatcheries are either sold out or only ship 25 straight run. I'm looking for 8-10 Standard Cochins in either Barred, Splash, Blue or Black. They need to be females! I'd like them to be shipped to us or for local pick-up near Altoona Pennsylvania. If you know where I can get some of these, please PM me or post here. Thanks bunches!!!!!!

ETA: I'm also going to need 2 Americauna pullets for my friend. If oyu have both breeds, thats would be fabulous, but if you only have Cochins or Americaunas thats great, too! I will be keeping the Cochins and the Americaunas are going to a friend.

Also, I'm willing to pay almost any price you have, just please be reasonable. I will pay shipping and can pay through Paypal. Please post or PM your price and how many and what colors you have.

Oh and I'd prefer not to be emailed.
tongue.png
I rarely check it and will probably miss it mixed up with my stupid FB emails.

Last edited:
Frizzles are acceptable too!
lol.png

Oh and I plan to show them. I'm really particular about my birds!
tongue.png

Last edited:
I raise both Blue and Black Barred standard Cochins. I actually call them Giant Cochins. I just hatched a batch of them (in fact one is asleep on me right now!) More will be going in the bator next go around i a couple of days. I also have broody hens sitting as well.....COCHINS FOR EVERONE!
jumpy.gif

I dont know how to sex them at this age but in a couple of weeks I can. I bought my breeding stock from a lady here in Ohio, who bought all her show quality stock from a breeder in Florida. They are fatastic birds. I will try to pm you some pics. I have never sent images on here before so give me a little time to figure it out
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom