wtb a few Serama .. or other small breed chicken eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Fancie, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Fancie

Fancie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2008
    Illinois
    want to work on a project and need Serama egs or other small breed chicken. don't need to be pure breed. looking for a dozen.

email me at [email protected]

2. 4kidZ

4kidZ Fluffy Butt Farmer

You're in LUCK! I was just going to post as I'm OVER-RUN w/eggs and ALL 3 BATORS are FULL!

I am charging the same amount I've been charging for 6+ Seramas: $15 plus s/h for about 2 lbs packed.

Right now, I have 4 Sizzle eggs (silkie/frizzle-black & blue)...now you MIGHT get silkie seramas as my black Silkie (Pudgie) has a little black Serama Roo that flies over to her side of the pen every day! He's a typey roo, too!

3 black breasted red oegb eggs and 9 (NINE!) Serama eggs. The eggs in this batch range from type A to type B and are all straight feathered.

Let me know asap, as I'm shipping out Marans tomorrow and really need to get these shipped at the same time.

Thanks!

~4kidZ

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have some mixed breed bantam eggs. I'm not sure how big they are, but I do know that my dad's pigeons are bigger than most of my chickens. There are OEGB, dutch, silkie, golden sebright, and EE bantam eggs. They are most likely all mixes, but there could be some pure OEGB or pure dutch in the mix. For 1 dozen it would be $9 shipped with DC.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  4. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    PURE SERAMA A &B CLASS. PIX AVAILABLE. $8.00 + ACTUAL SHIPPING CHARGES PER DOZEN

5. Fancie

Fancie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2008
    Illinois
    found eggs thanx

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by