WTB About two dozen leg bands...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chinchilla2, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Chinchilla2

Chinchilla2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2011
    Red Rock
    For adult chickens and the same for adult bobwhites. Color is unimportant though it would be nice if each size was the same color (one color for chicken, another color for quail). Don't even have to be numbered and if they are, they definitely do not have to be sequential. I can PayPal. If you have any to offer, please send me a PM.

All the various supply places sell in big bunches and I really do not need that many right now. In the future I may need 100 or more (goo gawd, hubby will freak but chickens are addicting, I have an excuse [​IMG]) but between now and then I'll probably lose the darn things and only find them after ordering a refill.

2. groundpecker

groundpecker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2011
    Rison, Arkansas
    You can use plastic zip ties for legbands. They are inexpensive and work just as well, as long as you don't put them on too tight.

3. Chinchilla2

Chinchilla2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2011
    Red Rock
    Quote:Thanks! I didn't even think of that and I have a bunch of those laying around here somewhere.... now to just remember where [​IMG]

4. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Twin City Poultry Supply sells leg bands in all sizes.
    If you can't find or need more info jsut call them. they are soooooo nice!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by