1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB: All Sorts of Chicks As Long As They Aren't Deformed

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DrinkTheRainbow, Mar 26, 2011.

1. DrinkTheRainbow

DrinkTheRainbow Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Altoona, Wisconsin
    50/50 please.

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Wow I wish I could help but all of mine are deformed [​IMG] Good luck in your search.

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Quote:Cetawin you so totally crack me up!!!

4. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Quote:We have the volume but we don't mail babies....I can also send you lots of hatching eggs if you have access to an incubator...Our shipped eggs are getting great results in hatching, so feel free to pm me on our availbility and prices...Also many eggs are on auction this weekend! Thanks and have a blessed day.

PS. Do visit our website and say hello there
    http://freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/
    our blog
    http://thegarryfarm.blogspot.com/
    and
    facebook The Garry Farm
    I'm still concerned on why you need just anyold chick. After reviewing some of your past topics and search, I am concerned about your treatment and care and knowledge of both.
    What is this 50/50 business....DO you want 1/2 of all of my chicks? Or 50 percent rooster? What will you be doing with the chicks....I saw one horrible post where you had a single hen with I believe it was 5 roosters and she almost died....

Please take time to read on this board about the proper care and treatment of chickie as well as hens and roosters. At this point, I cannot sell to you until you can explain to me your future plans for the chicks. You see I do believe that our Farm has a responsibility unto God to treat His animals, with loving care and knowledgeable care as well. As that pledge to Him, I will not sell eggs for the purposes of which I know not. Hope you understand and I think several of us await more information on your post. [​IMG]

Please also know that there are many knowledgeable poultry folks on this forum who are more than willing to explain proper pen composition, diet, care, etc. so your animals will receive excellent care. With best regards. Farmer Nancy

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  5. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    what r u looking for. i have chicks hatching out now. can ship tomorrow. PM me.

6. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:What do you want them for? Are you planning on reselling?

Interested in why you would want just any kind of chicks, I looked at your past topics and posts. I do hope you have learned to care for chickens before you go any further. And since you've already seen what happens when there are too many roosters, why do you want 50/50?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  7. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:Same here, they all have 2 heads - because 2 heads are always better than one! [​IMG]

8. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    [​IMG]

9. DrinkTheRainbow

DrinkTheRainbow Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Altoona, Wisconsin
    Quote:What do you want them for? Are you planning on reselling?

Interested in why you would want just any kind of chicks, I looked at your past topics and posts. I do hope you have learned to care for chickens before you go any further. And since you've already seen what happens when there are too many roosters, why do you want 50/50?

I want 50/50 because then I will have a greater selection of roosters to pick for breeding and the rest all go for meat unless they are docile enough to be kept with other roos. I have learned more now and I know I can give them a better life:D

10. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I think perhaps that in this instance the deformed are the lucky ones. I too have shuddered at the previous posts.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by